When Should I Re-Grip
Cleaning Golf Grips
Re-Gripping Golf Clubs
Choosing Grip Size
Using Jumbo Putter Grips
How Grips Affect Your Swing
The FLATSO MID 17" features our parallel technology, new patent pending pentagonal shape, and flat-top design. These characteristics inhibit wrist action and promote shoulder rotation for added consistency in your putting stroke.
- 1.40” in diameter weighing 100 grams.
- New high-tech PU material features CrossTraction technology for improved feel and tackiness.
- Non-taper technology allows for even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.
- New flat-top designs widens hands, increasing shoulder rotation and eliminating involuntary wrist activity.
- Flatso split-color graphics are designed to ensure repeatable hand placement for more consistent putting.
- Early tour testing shows the Flatso 17" as a favorite for the “forearm-lock” putting method.