When Should I Re-Grip
Cleaning Golf Grips
Re-Gripping Golf Clubs
Choosing Grip Size
Using Jumbo Putter Grips
How Grips Affect Your Swing
The FLATSO 1.7 pushes the boundaries of USGA grip size limit regulations.
The FLATSO 1.7 features our non-tapered technology, new patent pending pentagonal shape, and flat-top design. These characteristics inhibit wrist action and promote shoulder rotation for consistency in your putting stroke.
• 1.70” in diameter weighing 100 grams
• New high-tech PU material features CrossTraction technology for improved feel and tackiness
• Non-taper technology allows for even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.
• New flat-top designs widens hands, increasing shoulder rotation and eliminating involuntary wrist activity.
• Flatso split-color graphics are designed to ensure repeatable hand placement for more consistent putting.